Autumn is here! Don’t fall Into a Fall Fitness Slump
Fall is here, whip out the sweaters, layers, and comfy clothing. Just don’t get too comfy… The Fall fitness slump can happen to you if you let it.
We beat ourselves up year-round for the perfect body. And come Autumn, we pull on those comfy sweaters, and lose sight of that stringent fitness and health cycle that we were in for the past 6 months- this is the onset of the fall fitness slump.
So, you won’t be in a bathing suit for a while, that doesn’t mean we can put those abs on the back burner. Here are some tips that help me stay motivated during the Fall and Winter:
- Don’t fall victim to the holidays and the junk food that comes along with them-desserts are OK, but in small portions.
- Don’t slip up! Eat and exercise as if it’s still bathing suit season-you will thank yourself once summer comes around.
- Since it’s not 95+ degrees out anymore so get outside- try walking to dinner instead of driving or taking a cab. You’ll burn some extra calories, so you can have a guilt free glass of wine!
- Change up your diet by switching to foods that are in season. Foods that are in season offer higher nutritional benefits than foods that aren’t in season. Plus, they are most-likely locally grown, so they are better for the environment.
- The Fall Fitness Slump can happen anywhere. Add fitness to the one place that needs it the most- your work space! Learn more about the JōbuFIT program here.
- When you’re feeling unmotivated: remind yourself of why you started your fitness journey. Write it down in a place easily seen. Small visual reminders go a long way.
Don’t forget we have the best Jōbu-Promo going on right now: 3 months for $30… Grab it before it’s gone!
CLICK HERE and, at check out, enter promo code: 3430